The purpose of this page is to provide an overview of essays and blog posts.
Note: I intend essays to be relevant to our daily lives and actionable, rather than mere academic philosophy. Blog posts are generally shorter in form, and impermanent: I may not agree with something I wrote long ago. Both are intended to be posted as final, in contrast with more permanent pages, like /lithium, which should be updated regularly.
- April 2017: Why Americans Will Start “Waking Up” as we start Driving Less
- May 2017: A Letter to My Unborn Daughters, or: Why American Women Aren’t Leading Anymore
- July 2017: Quantum Nutrition: A Short Introduction
- 2017 04 17: Letter to Servicemembers, Active and Inactive
- 2017 05 19: A 5 Step-Plan for the Financial Future of The United States, or: Why Killing All the Baby Boomers Just Might Save Us [satire]
- 2017 07 07: Question: do you think lithium specifically affects athletic performance?
I can’t stand email subscription list popups on the web. See the /subscribe page if you’d like to subscribe to my emails or view the archives. I think you should subscribe, and I assure you: they are awesome.