The purpose of this page is to provide an overview of essays and blog posts.
Note: I differentiate the words essay and blog post.
My intent is that essays are much more edited and well thought out, and even, perhaps practically relevant to our daily lives, if not actionable
Conversely, blog posts are generally shorter in form, and impermanent: I may not agree with something I wrote long ago. Both are intended to be posted as final, in contrast with more permanent pages, like /lithium or /law, which should be occasionally updated.
- 2017: A Letter to My Unborn Daughters, or: Why American Women Aren’t Leading Anymore
- 2017: Why Americans Will Start “Waking Up” as we start Driving Less
- 2019: Why I Sometimes Wear a Rock Necklace
- 2017: Letter to Servicemembers, Active and Inactive
- 2017: A 5 Step-Plan for the Financial Future of The United States, or: Why Killing All the Baby Boomers Just Might Save Us [satire]
- 2017: Quantum Nutrition: A Short Introduction
- 2017: Question: do you think lithium specifically affects athletic performance?
- 2018: What the Solstices Mean to Me
My book notes are for myself, but others are welcome to peruse them if so desired: